Prefinished Engineered Timber Flooring
Millennium Floors have sourced the highest quality Engineered Timber flooring with up to a lifetime structural warranty on all engineered products .
Engineered Timber flooring is manufactured with a decorative layer of timber ,(called a veneer or lamella ) bonded over layers beneath which is often timber . This provides some additional stability and maintains appearance of solid timber flooring.
Benefits of specifying Engineered timber flooring
* Comes in a Pre- finished coating which eliminates the need of sanding and finishing onsite
* large range of colours to choose from to match any decor
* Eco Friendly , the timber manufacturing process uses less resources than other materials
* Greater stability the structure and the hevea core of engineered timber is specifically designed to mitigate the effects moisture can have on wood , meaning engineered hardwood is more stable in high humidity environments.
* Quick turn around , can be moved back on the following day after installation
If you require advice about the perfect type of timber flooring for your home and your lifestyle give us a call. We can even help you match timber flooring to your decor or furniture. We are located in Oxenford and work in any location on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and northern NSW.
Engineered Timber - Prefinished
- 1830 x 133 x 15mm
- 2.434m2 per pack
- Engineered plywood core
- Tongue and groove profile
- Micro-bevelled edge
- 3mm Australian Hardwood veneer
- 20 year limited warranty against wear-through
- Lifetime warranty against warping, buckling or bond failure
- Pre finished matte coating
- UV cured coating finish
- Species – Australian Chestnut, Blackbutt, Brushbox, Spotted Gum, and Tasmanian Oak
|Board Dimensions:||1830 x 192 x 15mm (Random lengths included)|
|Substrate:||7-layer Plywood (Mixed Hardwood)|
|Joining System:||Tongue & Groove|
|Face Veneer:||4mm Oak (ABCD Grade) Veneer|
|Finish:||Raw or UV Lacquered finish with advanced Treffert Coating|
|Colours:||Raw (unfinished), Natural UV (BR5), Limed Oak (BR6), Ebony (BR10), Frosted (BR2), Smoked (BR4), and Tempered (BR8)|